UK Lab Chairs offer you the M14 Deluxe ESD High Chair.
- 5 Year Guarantee against normal wear and tear
- Aluminium base
- Upholstered in Hi-Tech Fabric & Black Medistat Vinyl
- View full colour range & material specification at http://www.uklabchairs.co.uk/lab-chair-colours-materials
- 2 lever mechanism for seat height & back rake adjustment
- Fully adjustable backrest
- Adjustable footring
- This chair comes with a 20 stone gas strut
Our high chairs come with feet as standard.
Castors incur a price uplift
When choosing castors please take in to account safety regulation in your working environment
We recommend soft tyre castors for use on hard / vinyl flooring
- Available with:
- Sychro Mechanism
- Seat Slide
- Adjustable Arms
- Lumbar Adjustment
- Ring Arms
- Seat Tilt
- Please contact office for accessory prices
Seat: 480 wide x 540mm deep
Overall Height: 1180 to 1440mm
Seat Height: Adjusts 630mm to 880mm
Base: 660 x 660mm
- All parts of the chair are anti static
- The chair is either covered in “Hi Tech” Fabric or Medistat vinyl which are both dissipative materials and have a resistance to ground point
- That does not exceed 10’10
- The seat and backrest is earthed to the chassis mechanism.
- The chassis is connected to the chromed gas lift, this fits into the polished alloy base and all is grounded via the conductive castors or glides, whichever is fitted.
- The chairs are checked using a OHM – STAT MEGOHMMETER.
- The test is carried out by placing a 5 kilo weight on the chair seat. This weight is connected to the test box and another lead from the test box is connected to a steel plate placed under one of the castors ( or glide) . A charge is then passed through the chair to determine resistance to ground.
M14 Deluxe ESD Anti Static High Chair
VAT will be added at checkout