UK Lab Chairs offer you the OF512 ESD Anti Static Upholstered Low Stool
- 5 Year Guarantee against normal wear and tear
- Aluminium base
- Upholstered in Hi-Tech Fabric & Black Medistat Vinyl
- View full colour range & material specification at www.uklabchairs.co.uk/lab-chair-colours-materials
- Single lever mechanism for seat height adjustment
- This chair comes with a 20 stone gas strut
Our low stools come with standard castors as standard
Lock on / off castors will incur a price uplift
We recommend soft tyre castors for use on hard / vinyl flooring
Seat: 365mm wide
Overall Height: 430mm to 560mm
Seat Height: Adjusts 430mm to 560mm
Base: 660 x 660mm
- All parts of the chair are anti static
- The chair is either covered in “Hi Tech” Fabric or Medistat vinyl which are both dissipative materials and have a resistance to ground point
- That does not exceed 10’10
- The seat and backrest is earthed to the chassis mechanism.
- The chassis is connected to the chromed gas lift, this fits into the polished alloy base and all is grounded via the conductive castors or glides, whichever is fitted.
- The chairs are checked using a OHM – STAT MEGOHMMETER.
- The test is carried out by placing a 5 kilo weight on the chair seat. This weight is connected to the test box and another lead from the test box is connected to a steel plate placed under one of the castors ( or glide) . A charge is then passed through the chair to determine resistance to ground.
OF512 ESD Anti Static Upholstered Low Stool
VAT will be added at checkout