UK Lab Chairs offer you the PU554 ESD Laboratory Low Stool with PU Seat
- 5 year guarantee against normal wear and tear
- Aluminium base
- Single lever mechanism for seat height adjustment
- Adjustable footring
- Polyurethane seat
- This chair comes with a 20 stone gas strut
- Easy to clean
Our low stools come with castors as standard
When choosing castors please take in to account safety regulations in your working environment
We recommend soft tyre castors for use on hard / vinyl flooring
Seat: 450mm wide
Overall Height: 485 to 620mm
Seat Height: Adjusts 400 to 530mm
Base: 660 x 660mm
- All parts of the chair are anti static
- The chair is either covered in “Hi Tech” Fabric or Medistat vinyl which are both dissipative materials and have a resistance to ground point
- That does not exceed 10’10
- The seat and backrest is earthed to the chassis mechanism.
- The chassis is connected to the chromed gas lift, this fits into the polished alloy base and all is grounded via the conductive castors or glides, whichever is fitted.
- The chairs are checked using a OHM – STAT MEGOHMMETER.
- The test is carried out by placing a 5 kilo weight on the chair seat. This weight is connected to the test box and another lead from the test box is connected to a steel plate placed under one of the castors ( or glide) . A charge is then passed through the chair to determine resistance to ground.
PU554 ESD Laboratory Low Stool with PU Seat
VAT will be added at checkout