- All parts of the chair are anti static
- The chair is either covered in “Hi Tech” Fabric or Medistat vinyl which are both dissipative materials and have a resistance to ground point
- That does not exceed 10’10
- The seat and backrest is earthed to the chassis mechanism.
- The chassis is connected to the chromed gas lift, this fits into the polished alloy base and all is grounded via the conductive castors or glides, whichever is fitted.
- The chairs are checked using a OHM – STAT MEGOHMMETER.
- The test is carried out by placing a 5 kilo weight on the chair seat. This weight is connected to the test box and another lead from the test box is connected to a steel plate placed under one of the castors (or glide) . A charge is then passed through the chair to determine resistance to ground.
UK Lab Chairs offer you the 301 ESD Anti Static Vinyl High Chair
- 5 Year Guarantee against normal wear and tear
- Aluminium base
- Upholstered in MediStat Vinyl
- 2 lever mechanism for seat height & back rake adjustment
- Chrome fittings
- Adjustable foot ring
- Fully adjustable backrest
- This chair comes with a 20 stone rated gas strut
Our high chairs come with feet as standard. Castors incur a price uplift
When choosing castors please take in to account safety regulation in your working environment
We recommend soft tyre castors for use on hard / vinyl flooring
- Available with:
- Seat Slide
- Adjustable Arms
- Lumbar Adjustment
- Ring Arms
- Seat Tilt
- Please contact office for accessory prices
Seat: 500mm wide x 520mm deep
Overall Height: 1070mm to 1320mm
Seat Height: Adjusts 585mm to 835mm
Base: 660 x 660mm
301 ESD Anti Static Vinyl High Chair
VAT will be added at checkout